- On your mobile device, find and touch the “App Store” icon. (See Figure 1)
- In the App Store, enter “Servant PC” in the search box. (See Figure 2) Tap the magnifying glass icon to search. Touch the [Free] or [Get] icon next to Greet and Attend to begin.
- Tap the [Install] button to begin installing the app. (See Figure 3)
- If you are not already logged into the iTunes Store, you will need to enter your Apple ID for the email displayed. (See Figure 4)
- Once the installation is complete, tap the [Open] button to open the Greet and Attend app. (See Figure 5)
- The Greet and Attend for Servant Keeper window will be displayed. Touch [Sign In] to continue. (See Figure 6)
- Next, the account login window will be displayed. (See Figure 7) Enter your Servant Keeper 7 Cloud Data Login Information in the appropriate fields and touch the [Connect] button.
NOTE: Use the [Lookup Cloud Account] button if you need to have your SK7 Cloud Data Login Information re-sent via email. Also on this window, the “Show Cloud Key” option will allow you to see the Hosted Cloud License Key you typed (rather than the black dots). The “Auto Login” option allows you to bypass the first 3 screens when launching the Greet and Attend app.
- The Select Database window will be displayed. You will see each of the hosted databases that you have purchased. Touch the database you would like to work with in the Greet and Attend app. (See Figure 8)
- On the next window, enter your User ID and Password for Servant Keeper. Touch the [Login] button to enter the selected database and begin using the app. (See Figure 9)
Modified on: Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 2:50 PM