Before setting up your Online Office, be sure to have Servant Keeper 8 Cloud installed on at least one computer with at least one user profile (email address and password) created.
With the new Servant Keeper Online Office, your member data is always at your fingertips anywhere you have an internet connection. Use Online Office to view your organization's directory, update member information, access downloads, manage Servant Keeper user profiles, and even allow members to update their own information! Follow the steps below to get started.
- Click the "Servant Keeper Online Office Management" link from the Servant Keeper Cloud Data Login Information you received after your Cloud purchase OR go to www.servantkeeper.com.
- If you're using the link from your Servant Keeper Cloud Data Login Information email, skip to Step 3 (below). If you went to servantkeeper.com, you will see the "Find your Church" page. Click "Servant Keeper Custom URL Management" to begin.
- On the Enter Cloud Credentials page, enter the Customer Name, ServantPC Cloud Account Email, and Hosted Database License Key from the Servant Keeper Cloud Data Login Information email you received after your Servant Keeper 8 Cloud purchase.
NOTE: If you just purchased Servant Keeper 8 Cloud, it could take up to 24 hours for your Cloud database to be created and the "Cloud Data Login Information" email to be sent. If it has been over 24 hours since signing up for the Cloud and you do not know your Customer Login information, click the "Lost your credentials?" link to go to the Servant Keeper Cloud Account Retrieval page.
- You will now see the Create your Custom URL page. Type in the box provided to create a custom URL for your organization. This link will be used by your staff and members to access the Online Office, Directory, and Member Portal. This cannot be changed later, so it's important to make it easy to remember. After typing your custom URL, you will see a preview of your app URLs on the screen below. When you are happy with the link you've created, click [Set Custom URL].
NOTE: The custom URL is limited to letters, numbers, underscores, and hyphens. It needs to be between 3 and 191 characters long. A good choice may be using your organization name (e.g. first-friendly-church) or abbreviation (e.g. ffc).
- Your custom URL is now created! Click your custom link or click "Go to Online Office" to continue.
- You will be taken to the "Log in to Online Office" page. You may want to bookmark this page on your internet browser to save it for later. Use the same email address and password you use when logging in to Servant Keeper 8 to log in to the Online Office.
NOTE: If you have not set up at least one user in SK8, you will need to do so before you can log in to the Online Office. If you set up a user in SK8 using your email address, but forget your password, click the "Forgot password?" link. Enter the email address you used when creating your user in SK8, then click [Send reset email] to receive a password reset link. Remember: resetting your password here will reset your password for Servant Keeper 8.
- You are now logged in! Use any of the options on the left-hand side to navigate the Online Office. When you're ready to sign out of Online Office, click the "Logout" button.