Online Office allows you to invite your other Servant Keeper users (e.g. staff members or volunteers) to access the Online Office. Follow the steps below to learn more.
- Go to www.servantkeeper.com and search for your organization's Customer ID number. Click on your organization's name to go to the login page for your Online Office.
- Log in to Online Office using your email address and password.
Remember: You log in to the Online Office using the same email address and password you use to log in to Servant Keeper 8.
- Choose Users on the left-hand side of the screen. You will see the Users tab displaying all of the Users from the Servant Keeper program.
- Click any user to edit that user's permissions.
- At the top of this screen, enter the user's email in the "Email" field. The email entered in this area must be unique (meaning two users cannot share the same email). This email will become the email this user will use to log in to Servant Keeper and the Online Office.
- On the same screen, choose the "ONLINE OFFICE" tab to see the selected user's permissions for the Online Office. Once you have granted the access you wish that user to have, click the [Save] button at the bottom of the screen.
Complete steps 4 - 6 (above) for each of your users.
NOTE: In the User Permissions area, you will see tabs for "Membership", "Contribution", and "Administration"--these tabs allow you to change the selected user's user security for the Servant Keeper program. Using these tabs from this area of the Online Office would be the same as editing the user's privileges from the "User Security" area of the SK Administration Manager. The User Permissions area also allows you to deactivate a selected user. Deactivating the user will prevent that user from accessing Servant Keeper, the Online Office, and the mobile apps.
- Click the Invite Users tab at the top of the screen to see a list of your existing Servant Keeper 8 Users. In order to invite a user to use Online Office, they must have an email address associated with their account. If the user does not already have an email listed next to their user name, click in the "Email" box next to their user name and type in the user's email address. Click [Add Email] to add this email address to their User account to be used for all Servant Keeper apps. After adding the email (or if the user already had an email listed), click the [Invite] button to send an email invitation for that user to access Online Office.
NOTE: You can add or delete Servant Keeper users in the Servant Keeper Administration Manager under [User Security].
- Your user will be sent an email to the email address listed next to their User name. The email they receive will contain a link to your organization's Online Office and instructions for them to log in using their Email Address and their SK8 password. The email will also remind the user they can visit the "Apps" page in Online Office to download Servant Keeper and the SK mobile apps.