- Go to www.servantkeeper.com and search for your organization's Customer ID number. Click on your organization's name to go to the login page for your Online Office.
- Log in to Online Office using your email address and password.
Remember: You log in to the Online Office using the same email address and password you use to log in to Servant Keeper 8.
- Click "Control Panels" > "Directory".
- On the "Status Permissions" window that appears, use the options in the "Select Individuals" section to select who will display in your individual directory based on member status. Likewise, use the options in the "Select Families" section to select who will display in your family directory based on member status. Only those included in the directory, having the selected individual or family member statuses, will display in the individual or family directory. Use the [Save] button to save your changes.
- Select the "Page Titles" tab at the top of the screen. In the "Login greeting" section, enter the text you'd like to display in the place of the church/organization name on the directory login page. In the "Directory title" section, enter the text you'd like to display in the place of the church/organization name on the main directory page. By default (or if either option is left blank), your church/organization name will display here. Click [Save] to save your changes.
- Select the "Layout Options" tab. On this tab, there are several options:
- Select default search scope: select if you would like the Online Directory to default to search by families (family directory) or search by individuals (individual directory).
- Select default layout: choose to show the directory in a folded or grid layout.
- Results per page: choose how many families or individuals you'd like to view per page.
- Load directory results automatically: enable this option to have the directory automatically populate with families or individuals (without having to search).
Be sure to click [Save] after making any changes.
- Choose the "Search Filters" tab. Choose which search filter options (if any) you'd like to enable for your members. You can allow your members to filter your directory by city, by gender (for individuals), by the Family Mailing List (for families), or several different attribute options (for individuals) including Sunday School, Small Groups, Willing to Serve, etc. Click the [Save] button at the bottom of the page to save any changes.
- Choose the "Field Options" tab at the top of the window. On this tab you can control what family and individual information is displayed in your Online Directory. Use the [Save] button to save any changes.
- Click the "Share" tab at the top of the page. In the "Disabling" section, click on the word "Disabled" to enable your Online Directory. In the "Change directory password" section, enter the password you'd like to use for the Online Directory and click [Update password]. The password must be at least 6 characters in length--this will be used by all of your members who access the Online Directory, so be sure it is something you can share.
NOTE: Use the "Advanced: Embedded Directory" options at the bottom of the page if you wish to embed the Online Directory Login Page into your church's website. For help embedding the directory, please contact your webmaster.
- Use the "Directory Link" found at the top of the "Share" tab along with the password you created in the "Change directory password" section to log in to your Online Directory. Share this link and password with others in order to allow members of your organization to access your Online Directory.
Modified on: Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 2:48 PM