Please follow these instructions to install a Catalina compatible version of Servant Keeper 8 Cloud on a new computer.
Download the Servant Keeper 8 app HERE
1. In your downloads folder, double-click on the Servant Keeper icon to install the Servant Keeper 8 app.
2. You will receive a message asking if you would like to move the Servant Keeper app to the Applications folder. Click on the [Move to Applications folder] button.
3. Open the Applications Folder and double-click on the orange Servant Keeper icon to launch Servant Keeper.
4. The Launcher will open.
5. The Launcher will open.
6. To Connect to a cloud Database for Servant Keeper 8 Cloud customers.
a. In the Launcher window, click on the Switch Database Type… option.
b. Click on the [Hosted Cloud Database] button.
c. Enter you Cloud Account Information in the Cloud Account window and click [Connect]. If you do not know your cloud account information, Click on the Lost Cloud Account link at the bottom of the Cloud Account window and enter the email you used to register your Servant Keeper Cloud account or call (570) 748-2800 option 2 to retrieve this information.
d. Select your database from the cloud database window and click the [Choose Database] button.
7. Back in the Launcher click on the module you want to log in to. (Administration Manager, Membership Manager, Contribution Manager)
8. If you have a user log in using the Email Address and password for your user.
9. If no user has been created, The New User Information window will appear. Enter a name for this user (this can be your name or job title). The "Name" is only used to identify the user you create, it is never used to log in. Enter your email address in the Email and Confirm Email fields. The email is what you will use to log in. Enter your Password in the Password and Confirm Password fields.
10. Click [Save] to save the New User Information and you will automatically be logged in.
11. Your Servant Keeper 8 program is now installed and ready to use!
12. Note for Administrators: Additional users can be added at any time through the [User Security] area of the Administration Manager.