The steps below will guide you through deactivating a Servant Keeper user. Deactivated users will not be able to log in to SK, but all of the information entered by that user will be preserved. If you have a Could database, deactivated users will not count towards your total number of users for your current Cloud level. You can re-activate a user any time.
- Open and log in to the Administration Manager.
NOTE: Do not log in as the user you plan to deactivate. You will need to log in as a different user.
- Click [User Security].
- Double-click (to edit) the user you'd like to deactivate.
NOTE: If double-clicking does not open the next window and the [Edit User] button is grayed out, it means the user you're currently logged on as does not have rights to edit users. In this case, you will need to have you Servant Keeper administrator perform these steps.
- Click once on the [Deactivate] button in the top right-hand corner of the window.
- You will see a prompt asking if you'd like to continue. Click [Yes].
- You will now notice, in the "Active" column next to the user, it will read "No". Click [Close] to close the list of users.
NOTE: If you ever need to re-activate this user, follow these same steps (1 - 5) to click the [Activate] button for the user.