In the Online Office, you can manage User Security for the Servant Keeper software suite (Membership, Contribution, and Administration), but there is also a special category to control a user's privileges for the Online Office. Follow the steps below as a guide for viewing and updating these settings.
- Go to www.servantkeeper.com and search for your organization's Customer ID number. Click on your organization's name to go to the login page for your Online Office.
- Log in to the Online Office using your email address and password.
Remember: You log in to the Online Office using the same email address and password used to log in to Servant Keeper 8.
- Choose Users on the left-hand side of the screen. You will see the "Users" tab displaying all of the users from the Servant Keeper program.
NOTE: If you do not see the "Users" option, you will need to have your Servant Keeper administrator complete these steps on your behalf.
- Click any user to edit that user's permissions.
- Select the "ONLINE OFFICE" tab to see the User Security options for the Online Office.
- Check the box in the "Access" column for any privileges you'd like to assign to that user, then click [Save] at the bottom of the window. The user permissions have now been updated.