If you're receiving a message about the Bounce Manager, it would mean over 5% of the emails sent from the Online Office have bounced back. In order to continue sending emails from the Online Office, you would need to clear or correct the invalid email addresses through the "Bounce Manager" section of the Online Office.
First, you'll need to make sure the Bounce Manager is enabled. To do this:
- From the Online Office, choose Users on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select the "ONLINE OFFICE" tab.
- Check item "5.0 View and handle bounces in the Bounce Manager".
- Click [Save] at the bottom of the window.
To use the Bounce Manager, do the following:
- Once the Bounce Manager is enabled, choose "Bounce Manager" from the left-hand side of the Online Office.
- You will see a list of email addresses that have bounced back. Use the [Update] or [Clear] buttons to update the email to a valid email address or clear the invalid email address.
NOTE: Changes to email addresses in this area will be reflected within the individual's (or family's) Servant Keeper profile.
- When your Bounce Rate has gone below 5%, you will be able to send emails from the Online Office again.