- Go to Faithlife.com and log in to your account.
- Select your Finance Team from the "Groups" section on the left-hand side.
- Select Gifts from the "Admin" section on the left.
- Click the Show drop-down menu towards the top right and use the "From" and "To" boxes to select the date range you'd like to export. Servant Keeper recommends exporting only up to yesterday's date, since the current day isn't over yet and additional gifts may be received.
- Click [Export] > "Export by fund"to automatically download a CSV file of the displayed contributions to your computer's "Downloads".
NOTE: The exported file will include all donations given during the selecting time period, including those with a Status of "Pending" or "Failed". Before importing the spreadsheet into Servant Keeper, it is recommended to delete "Pending" and "Failed" gifts from your spreadsheet.
Ready to import?
Click HERE to learn how to import a CSV file of gifts into Servant Keeper from Faithlife Giving.