IMPORTANT NOTE: Before beginning these instructions, it is critical that you have a current backup of your Servant Keeper 8 database. If you do not have a recent backup file, see instructions on backing up HERE.
- Click on the Finder icon from your Dock.
- Choose Applications from the left-hand side of the Finder window.
- Ctrl + Click (or right click) on the Servant Keeper 8 icon. Select the Move to Trash option.
- Click the red "X" icon in the top left of the window to close the Applications folder.
- Click the Go menu at the top of your Desktop screen. Hold down the <Option> (or <Alt>) key on your keyboard--the Library folder should appear. Click once on Library to select it.
Once inside the Library folder, click to expand Application Support.
- Within Application Support you will see a Servant Keeper 8 folder. Ctrl + Click (or right click) on the Servant Keeper 8 folder. Select the Move to Trash option.
- Click the red "X" icon in the top left of the window to close the Library folder. Servant Keeper 8 is now completely uninstalled from your computer.