Communion Status: Right click on the blue down arrow () at the end of the Communion Status field to open the "Edit Communion Status" box. Use the buttons at the top of this window to Add, Edit, or Delete items on the Communion Status drop-down menu.
- Prep Year: Defaults to the current year. Use the up/down arrows () or type a year in the box to select the Prep Year.
- Completed: Check the box to indicate that this individual has completed their First Communion.
- Communion Date: Click the calendar icon () to select a date or type a date in the box provided. This field is only available if the "Completed" checkbox is checked.
- Home Schooled: Check the box to indicate the individual was home schooled.
- School of Religion: Check the box to indicate the individual attended a school of religion.
- Registry Volume: Type the Registry Volume in the box provided to indicate where the First Communion information is recorded.
- Registry Page: Type the Registry Page in the box provided to indicate where the First Communion information is recorded.
- Registry Number: Type the Registry Number in the box provided to indicate where the First Communion information is recorded.
- Location: Your organization's location will auto-fill by default. Any locations that had been entered in the "Location Editor" area will appear here. Click the drop-down menu to select a location or right click on the blue down arrow () at the end of the Location field to Add/Edit/Delete items from the Sacrament Location List.
- Officiant: Type the name of the First Communion officiant in the box provided.
- Note: Enter any notes regarding this individual's First Communion in the box provided.
Modified on: Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 12:06 PM