In order to use an event in the Check-In mobile app, you will need to enable that event for the app. To do this, please follow the instructions, below. If you have not already done so, you can find instructions for installing the Check-In Mobile App HERE.
This app is a companion app for the Servant Keeper 8 Cloud program and Servant Keeper Check-In 2.
NOTE: To begin, make sure your Check-In 2 program is on version 2.0.15 or higher. You can find your Check-In version in the bottom right-hand corner of the program. If an update is available, you will be automatically notified upon opening the program.
- Open and log in to Check-In 2 on your computer.
- Choose [Event Schedule].
- The Manage Event Schedules window will appear. Choose an event type from the "Event Types" drop-down menu at the top left.
- From the list on the left-hand side, highlight the event you'd like to make available in Check-In mobile.
- On the right-hand side of the window, you will see all of the occurrences for the event you selected on the left. Double-click on an occurrence you'd like to enable for Check-In mobile.
- On the "Event Setup" window that opens, choose the "Mobile Badge" tab, then check the "Use Event on Check-In Mobile" box.
- If you're using a Bluetooth printer with your Check-In mobile app, use the drop-down menu to select the Mobile (Name) Badge style for the selected event. If you are not using a Bluetooth printer with the Check-In app, simply leave the "Not Selected' option in the drop-down menu.
- Click [Save] to save your selection(s).
- Complete steps 3 - 8 (above) to enable as many events, as needed, for Check-In mobile use.