Please note: Mobile apps for Servant Keeper are only available to those with Servant Keeper Cloud (Hosted) data.
- On your mobile device, find and touch the "Play Store" app.
- In the Search area, enter servantpc. The "Greet and Attend V8" app will be displayed. Touch the Greet and Attend V8 icon to begin the installation.
- Touch the [Install] button to begin installing the Greet and Attend app.
- A window will be displaying asking for permission to access certain features on your device. Touch the [Accept] button to continue.
- Once the installation is complete, touch the [Open] button to open the Greet and Attend app.
- The "Attend for Servant Keeper" window will be displayed. Touch [Sign In] to continue.
- The account login window will be displayed. Enter your Servant Keeper 8 Cloud Account Information in the appropriate fields, then touch [Connect].
NOTE: If you are using the Greet and Attend app as a demo, touch [Test Drive the Demo Database] to be automatically logged in to the app.Use the [Lookup Cloud Account] button if you need to have your SK8 Cloud Account Information re-sent via email. Also on this window, the "Show Cloud Key" option will allow you to see the Hosted Cloud License Key you typed (rather than the black dots).
- The "Select Database" window will be displayed. You will see each of the Cloud databases you have purchased. Touch the database you would like to work with in the Greet and Attend app.
- On the next window, enter your Email (or User ID) and Password for Servant Keeper 8. Touch the [Login] button to enter the selected database and begin using the app.