Please note: Mobile apps for Servant Keeper are only available to those with Servant Keeper Cloud (Hosted) data.
- On your mobile device, find and touch the “App Store” icon.
- In the App Store, enter “Servant Keeper” in the search box. Tap the magnifying glass icon to search. Touch the [Get] icon next to "Attend for Servant Keeper 8" to begin.
- Tap the [Install] button to begin installing the Greet and Attend app.
- If prompted, enter the password for the Apple ID (email) displayed, then choose [Sign In].
- Once the installation is complete, tap the [Open] button to open the Greet and Attend app.
- The "Attend for Servant Keeper" window will be displayed. Touch [Sign In] to continue.
- Next, the account login window will be displayed. Enter your Servant Keeper 8 Cloud Account Information in the appropriate fields and touch the [Connect] button.
NOTE: If you are using the Mobile Ministry app as a demo, touch [Test Drive the Demo Database] to be automatically logged in to the app. Use the [Lookup Cloud Account] button if you need to have your SK8 Cloud Account Information re-sent via email. Also on this window, the "Show Cloud Key" option will allow you to see the Hosted Cloud License Key you typed (rather than the black dots).
- The "Select Database" window will be displayed. You will see each of the Cloud databases that you have purchased. Touch the database you would like to work with in the Greet and Attend app.
- On the next window, enter your Email (or User ID) and Password for Servant Keeper 8. Touch the [Login] button to enter the selected database and begin using the app.